Sunday, December 9, 2012

Walking Is Good For You

I have learnt a few tips from my favourite digest.It states that if you are already exercising then that’s a good habit for you are doing good to your health.Earlier I used to dread at the thought of running on a treadmill but ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes,I have conquered the fear of it.I walk briskly and intensely for 30 minutes a day on the treadmill.According to studies walking daily has a big improvement in your blood sugar.It has been reported that a minimum of 30 minutes a day walking can turn a twist on your sugar levels.Beside proper diet you will be able to keep your sugar levels well under control.In addition,any kind of physical activities could enhance your insulin resistance.If you are a diabetic,walking is the most simplest form of exercise one could do.You benefit healthwise from doing so.I have taken heed to many tips by experts and have improved in my sugar level..For diabetes control, you should aspire to walk for at least 30 minutes a day, five days per week. If you are already doing..Then salute yourself! In a lighter vien,with all the frustration dealing with diabetics ,I cant help smiling when I think back to what my youngest said, when everyone at home, was talking about my high sugar level. 'Mom ..if you got so much of sugar in your body why cant you just spill it over'???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment