Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kitchen Appliance


My best kitchen appliance is the electric juicer.Few years ago, the juicer ,that I had at home stopped functioning and was beyond repairs.Since then I had been  extracting orange juice from a  manual juicer and I  got tired of making orange juice at home. Eventually I gave up and opted to buy fresh juice everytime we went to the supermarket.One day, out of the blues, my dear  husband  decided to give me a surprise and what a surprise it was indeed! He brought home  an electric juicer.Something I had wanted so badly.So  now I am back again making fresh orange juice at home.And the children are jubilant drinking fresh  juice made at home.And I am very happy that I am able to provide home-made   orange juice which is their favourite fruit juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment