Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Holidays

Today we have started packing our bags in preparation for our family  vacation which is scheduled in three days time .Everyone at home is in  the holiday spirit.Vacation means shopping for things,clothing and even some prescription medicines so that the children will be on the safe side.I have also  started cleaning and clearing stuff from the kitchen,so that everything will be in order once we come back from our holidays.Since we will be away for almost three weeks,I wont be in a position to update my blog or visit other blogs during this period.I  will try my best to schedule  some  blog contents so that my readers  who may drop by my site will have something to enjoy.


                                                  Happy holidays to you ..see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment