Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Brand New Computer

For the past several weeks ,the computer was giving me a lot of trouble.Even a trip to the repair shop couldnt make it right.So for now it is sitting idle in a corner of the room waiting one more time to see if the problem that's being  generated within,  could be fixed.In the meantime,my dear hubby got us a new PC.It looks very elegant and easy to handle.Even the Modem looks very small .We were all excited to see the  brand new device.My son helped hubby to wire everything in place .I am so happy ,even though he is soon going to be eleven, he has learned so much about computers.He even helps me with the downloading and uploading of pictures from our digtal camera to the PC.I am glad he is learning  things from this technology.

1 comment:

  1. When my Pc get trouble I call my cousin who is expert in it.

    Well, I use to earn money online by
    http://online-money-making-sites-list.blogspot.com/

    You can earn online too without investment.

    ReplyDelete