Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Beginning

A new year, a new beginning.Over the years I have tried hard to keep up to my resolutions but somehow they never seemed to materialize.So this time,I gave up making resolutions and have decided to take one  day at a time.If we could seize every good opportunity to make the most of the day then we  could get some sort of  satisfaction, for instance turn a gloomy day into a pleasant one,a sad day into a happy one,a dull day into a cheerful one.Would n't it be wonderful If we could keep up with this attitude forever.Then life would be more interesting and we may  look forward to greet each day with  much  enthusiasm.

5 comments:

  1. me too, it doesn't last a month, but I try to write everyday my to do list, visiting through grandmasFrom wala to okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best move and very well thought out! A cheerful one too! 'RESOLUTION' has become outdated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to view life.
    Your picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That philosophy is far better than any resolution. Each day is a gift.

    ReplyDelete