Saturday, December 24, 2011

Some TidBits

This vase and the flowers are so dear to me.They are made out of glass.My husband bought this for me when our oldest was in the first grade.So they are kind of special.There are many stories associated with it.They are so delicate that I handle them so carefully.Today I got up earlier than usual because my whole body was aching. Drinking a cup of hot tea really helped soothed the pain.All of us are  feeling  a bit disappointed over the fact that we could n't make it for my nieces's wedding. However I called my Dad in the morning and got some details about the wedding.They all had missed us..In any case my niece promised to upload some pictures.By the way, by a strange twist the children's school  declared this Saturday and Sunday  holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment