Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dunking Toast

This morning for breakfast,I made myself a cup of steaming tea and  some hot toast.I loved dunking  toast in tea,especially during this cold wintry morning.It made me warm.Even the thick blanket that I had  wrapped myself with couldn't stop my shivering.The children too needed a few warm clothing.They couldn't wear the previous years jackets and stuff.They have out grown them.A while ago hubby took them to the stores to purchase a few.I decided to stay behind to prepare dinner.Tomorrow two of my children will go on a field trip which has been organized by their school.So they need to gear up well in winter clothes.I hope they find some good and durable  clothing to last for another few years.

1 comment:

  1. that's good for breakfast...
    Hope you could visit me here and follow me too Wifey Online Diary thanks

    ReplyDelete