Thursday, November 17, 2011

Part Of the Days' Work Completed...

The weekend begins today,you must be wondering why, as it's a Thursday today.Over here in most parts of the Middle East,the two days considered as the weekend:Thursday and Friday.However,my older girl had to attend college for her accounts class,the rest of the children are fast asleep.I had enough  time to make some pepperoni sandwiches and a pot of tea, before the hustle and the bustle for the day,starts. I won't be cooking lunch today,since I have some left overs from yesterday's lunch.Now I can utilize the days' cooking time to do some laundry.I am also taking this opportunity to complete my blog post for today.I feel there's so much to do in so short a time, but then again I am wondering if I organize my time accordingly, I'll probably finish some pending household chores by later  today.I have a part time helper ,who comes twice a week to do the major part of cleaning the house but still with all that,there's so much of dusting and cleaning to do on a daily basis.Hmm ..A housewife's work is never ending...

Breakfast prepared and waiting to be served....


1 comment:

  1. "Don't Quit" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/11/sites-to-see_18.html

    ReplyDelete