Monday, November 21, 2011

In A Jiffy

Returning home from college, my  daughter reminded  me that her class had organized a party and asked me if I could make something to share with her friends.I said yes and forgot to ask when they were going have the party.I thought I 'll ask her when I finish  with the washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.After serving lunch for the children I  went to my room to have a nap.Soon I forgot about my daughter's party request.Only when my daughter brought up the subject again later in the evening ,that I realized  I have to think what to make  and work fast  in order to prepare something for her to take  tomorrow  to her  class.The easiest and most convenient  was  making pastry from puff pastry sheets.I made the pastry filling with chicken and potatoes.I have already prepared the pasties and  about to place the tray (with the pastries)  into the freezer.It will be ready for baking tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I love that kind of pastries filled with sweetened cheese :).

    ReplyDelete