Saturday, November 5, 2011

Have A Bread Making Attitude

Today I was clearing away my older daughter's old text books from the book cupboard so  there will be enough space to accommodate some new books. My youngest saw me thoroughly engrossed with one of the books and asked me if I was studying for the exams. I just nodded and silently blushed. A little snippet about being able to succeed caught my eye and thought I'll share it with you.



Success, real success and happiness come to those who have a 'bread making' attitude. Those who are willing to knead the dough, wait for hours for it to rise only to punch it down and knead some more, wait for another couple of hours for it to rise again. Then bake it before it is ready to be eaten. Nothing is instantaneous. For every endeavour - whether in the area of career, academics, music, sports, relationships, physical fitness or even in spirituality - it is a long arduous journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment