Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Anniversary

Today my husband and I celebrate our nineteenth wedding anniversary.After wishing him and sending him off to office, I quickly logged on to the computer to do some finishing touches to a special card I created digitally.


                                                                    Click to enlarge

After making  necessary additions in the card, I surprised him by sending  it to his office via email.And in return he sent me a note of appreciation.Wow! exchanging notes to and fro made us feel  like a  young couple all over again..Then when he came home in the evening, he surprised me with this....

                                                           A chocolate Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you.

    Keep the fire burning.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope not too late wish both of you Happy Anniversary . GBU

    ReplyDelete