Monday, October 24, 2011

Ginger Tea


Everyday around 10.o'clock in the morning,when I am doing  my online tasks I need to drink a cup of tea.It's not just a cup of plain tea but  a cup of tea  with  ginger added .I let pieces of ginger steep in hot boiling water for a few minutes so that the water absorbs all the flavour from the ginger .Then I pour  the tea through a strainer, add a little sugar and enjoy.Some love it with honey or slices of lemon .This is refreshing  and  helps my nerves  to be relaxed all morning.Ginger produces   a spicy   flavour and a pleasant aroma.It  is also  used as a home remedy for minor and common illnesses.

1 comment:

  1. i love the colors of those mugs! and they are indeed practical with kids around. great find! :)

    just "drop" by my site any time at http://thejaggedbarn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete