Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back To School

School has reopened after the Summer break.The children were initially not happy getting back to school after almost two months. However  just one day of attending school I noticed that they seemed glad meeting friends and classmates.During the last week of their summer break,they were all busy,trying to finish their school holiday assignments.They had to ignore the  television and the computer to complete their tasks.I am glad they did that or else they couldn't have completed on time. It was very difficult to revert back to their normal bedtime  after the holidays but I guess they will adapt to normalcy during the course of this week.Now I too have to adjust accordingly.Back to waking up early and handling the pressure of the mad 'Morning Rush'.


                     A cup of tea to soothe my nerves in the morning

1 comment: