Friday, August 19, 2011

To Be Married Or Not To Be..




I found these lines in an email sent to me.As hilarious as it sounds,it is sometimes true...Read and be the judge..


Question: 
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding? 
Answer: 
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!


They say that marriage makes a man dizzy, and it's true. 
'As soon as I got a wife, I lost my balance at the bank'.

Before marriage: 
Roses are red, 
Sky is blue. 

  
After marriage: 
Roses are dead, 
And I'm blue. 


.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny and you're right, sometimes it is true.

    Personaly, so far being married and having kids is the most exciting part of my life. I married late but I never regret it ... good things really wait for those who waits.

    ReplyDelete