Monday, July 4, 2011

Maher Zain - The Newest Arab Singing Sensation



I heard so much of this singer that I got so intensed to know more about him and then I wanted to hear him sing. But unfortunately, as I am not in a position to hear him sing live,I had to try other options made available.With so many media opportunities and the internet, I turned to them to satiate my desire to listen to some melodious songs from Maher Zain.Yes! Maher Zain,The newest singing sensation in the Arab world and in my home (he! he! ). Maher Zain was born in Tripoli, Lebanon March 16, 1981.He is is a Muslim Swedish R and B singer and songwriter.His family moved to Sweden when Maher was just eight years old.He is an Arab origin singing mostly in English.Listening to his songs have become habitual in my home.I don’t know why but sometimes I feel so strange to openly say that I love listening to his songs. I silently wonder if it is because I am a mother of four and not a young girl anymore .The lyrics to his songs are so meaningful and easy on the ear,that the listener instinctively gets enthused by it..So what! if I am an ardent fan.
This particular song makes me so emotional every time I listen to it..Listening to this melody, reminds me how grateful I am to my husband who is not a singer nor a man of many words but who has shown his love towards me and the children in so many other ways.And I thank God for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment