Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Vacation


Today I woke up earlier than usual so I would have some quality time for myself.I needed  this quality time to finish some of my writings which I was able to  save on the scheduled post.Only recently I learnt of this option which is made available in  blogger.I was constantly worrying over how I was going to update my blogs.How so ever this scheduled post feature has made it possible. I am so glad Google has  availed us  this feature, as it is very  convenient  for a blogger like me who is all set to go on vacation with my family.We will be going home to our home country to spend three long weeks.Since I am not very  sure about the internet connections back home,, I will have to depend on this mode for the time being, to update my posts.This method of updating posts is cool.I am sure this will work out fine. On the other hand ,my various  on line tasks will have to wait until I return from my summer vacation for I cannot promise to be an active online enthusiast this month.

To my readers and  EC ‘droppers’

No comments:

Post a Comment