Friday, July 15, 2011

A Cool Feature From Google





I like to remind to those of you who are already reading my post , that it was made possible to have it published via the scheduled post mode. By the time this is being posted for viewing, I‘ll be in my home country ( God Willingly) enjoying the lush greenery and the pleasant weather.I ‘ll be extra vigilant this time watching out for those cunning crows and the mosquitoes who have become such a menace in recent times.The crows I call cunning because they use all their tactics to get pass you to the garbage bin and make a big mess , a mountain out of a molehill .The garbage could be so little but they scatter it all over and everywhere making it so obvious and dirty. I am trying to avoid all contacts with the mosquitoes for I hear they are more dangerous than ever.One bite from the particular kind that carries a deadly venom ,my Summer vacation could be all in vain.I hope everything materialize as planned for me and my family. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's been a while. :) It looks like you're having a great time! Best Regards! :)

    ReplyDelete