Thursday, June 2, 2011

To Worry Or Not To Worry



There are two things to worry about
Either you are well or you are sick
If you are well,then there is nothing to worry about
But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about
Whether you'll get well or whether you will die
If you get well ,there's nothing to worry about


But if you die, there are only two things to worry about
Whether you go to heaven or hell
If you go to heaven ,there is nothing to worry about


And if you go to hell,
You will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry 
                                                                                  
So Why Worry !
-source email -

1 comment:

  1. That was a great post. I always figured I would meet my friends when I leave here. Not telling you where I will find them.LOL

    ReplyDelete