Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Healthy Tips



Drink plenty of water.
Eat  a hearty breakfast .
Eat more foods that grow on trees and shrubs
Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
Make time to indulge in religious activities and prayer.
Play more games.Be creative and Fun
Read more books than you did last year.
Sit in silence  and say nothing for at least 10 minutes each day.
Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day.   
Be positive-Think positive
Sleep for 7-8  hours. Have a good- night !
        

2 comments:

  1. The wonderful painting caught my eyes and urged me to follow your wise indeed prescriptions - I sat in silence and said nothing for at least 10 minutes... Just now I am writing my Hot Thank you.
    Art by Tomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is wonderful indeed. I didnt paint ,but purchased it at a discount store.

    ReplyDelete