Monday, April 18, 2011

Women's Appreciation Day

Today in  Saudi Arabia , Femi9, a local Fashion Brand ,will be giving away 100,000 orange scarves to all those who wish to express appreciation to womanhood .These  scarves attributes King Abdullah's recent statement: "I believe strongly in the rights of women. My mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman."
April 17th-18th is recognized as Orange day ,and everyone has been asked to wear orange colour,to honor women who has played an immense role in building their community.

This is my way of Appreciating womanhood.

To All The Wonderful Mothers



M –Mother is a loving person,who showers on us lots of hugs and kisses

O –Offering the best of everything that would bring us joy and happiness

T –Tirelessly, She stands  besides us like a rock, giving a helping hand with her loving arms

H –Healing and soothing our hearts with her golden wise words

E –Ever smiling in the daily hassles of life


R –Righteously guiding us through this wonderful world


No comments:

Post a Comment