Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spicy Wall Hanger

The other day when when we were in the mall , we came across a discount sign in one of the handicrafts shops.Just out of curiosity,I suggested to my husband that  I wanted to have a quick peek at those stuff displayed there.I promised myself, that it was only going to be a quick  sight seeing.However,  when I entered the place,I knew that it was going to be difficult to come off in haste.There were so much of lovely crafts displayed .In the midst of those beautiful collection,one particular wall hanging caught my attention.I was intensely  impressed with that particular one  and wanted it right away.It was very unusual for a wall hanging.The spices in it really tempted me even more.I wanted it badly and looked at my husband for approval.Within a matter of minutes it was  neatly wrapped and handed over  to me by the shop keeper.Now it hangs in  the  kitchen wall.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment