Friday, April 22, 2011

A Constructive Spring Break


My children were on Spring break recently and I was wondering how I was going to keep them occupied during this period.As my husband and I didn’t want them to be glued to the television or on the computer ,we decided to focus their attention towards some other activities.We then decided to get them some do-it-yourself art and craft books.It was indeed a wise decision.Three of my children collaborated.,While the older daughter supervised ,the younger sons ,effortlessly put together some interesting artwork,ofcourse with the fabulous help of the craft guide books.This was actually not an expensive project.We  only had  to purchase the guide book and the rest of the materials used were recycled stuff, that we found by rummaging the cupboards.They indeed had a constructive Spring break. Thus put my mind at ease.







No comments:

Post a Comment